Tuesday, January 27, 2015

All theTeasers, Just in Time for Release Week

Guys! Next Monday, Water So Deep is released to the world. That is less than a week from now, and this news is just hitting me. Not because I don't pay attention to the calendar, but because I am currently being pulled in so many different directions that it only just now HIT ME.

Six. Days.

EEK!

So for today's (semi-late) post, I am going to share with you all the teasers I have posted on social media thus far. There will be more next week, I assure you. And celebrating. And some possible flash giveaways. But for now, here is your lead up.

And also, in case you haven't seen it, you can read the first chapter of Water So Deep here.

And in case you haven't taken advantage of the introductory pre-order price, you can purchase your copy in all of these places, and by pre-ordering have the book delivered directly to your device on release day.

Nook: Pending

One more little detail. Water So Deep will also be available as a HARD COVER! I am crossing my fingers that it is also available on February 2, but there have been a few minor delays, so I will update this post if that changes. However, there is no pre-order option for that at this time. But in case you're wondering, this is what the jacket will look like.



What do you think? I can hardly wait to see this baby in person and be able to show it off. So if you are a person who loves ink and paper books that you can put on a literal shelf rather than a virtual one, stay tuned. These will be available as soon as possible. Hopefully, hopefully the same day as the ebooks go live!

Thanks for being a part of my journey!

Teaser #1:

Teaser #2:

Teaser #3:

Teaser #4: